To help residents of Killay we have made a list of the right places to go for issues likely to be of concern.
The City Councillors are Mary Jones, Jeff Jones, and Louise Gibbard (follow the links for their profile on the City and County of Swansea website)
They are the point of contact for many issues.
There are also many useful links directly on the city council's website
Licensing of premises is a Swansea City Council and Police Matter.
If there are particular issues that you want to report you can also use the Report It page by following this link.
Killay Community Council remit is limited to:
Planting in green areas in Killay, including The Precinct and the grass bank outside St Hilary's.
Easter, Afternoons teas, Summer Events at the library
Band Night at the Village Inn on August Bank Holidays
Halloween and Christmas events.
- Reviewing and commenting on planning application to City Planners.
- Walking and reporting problems with footpaths.
- Maintaining social media associated with the above.
- Focus point:
For sharing community information e.g posters in the Rotunda in the Precinct, and on social media
- Attendance in Governor meetings in both Hendrefoilan and Dunvant Primary schools.
- Funding small community projects- eg. enhanced lampposts to hold hanging baskets/ Christmas lights.
Clerk to the Council
Mrs S Bagley
90 Summerland Park,
Upper Killay, SA2 7JA
(Please Note: We are NOT Upper Killay Community Council
please see their facebook page, link above, for contact information)
In the event of the clerk not being available please contact the chair:
83 Ash Grove, Killay. SWANSEA SA2 7QZ